Volvo ADAS Calibration
Since every manufacturer uses different technology for their ADAS calibrations, most auto repair and collision shops don’t have the tools or training to handle Volvo ADAS calibrations themselves.
If that sounds like you, ADAS Calibration Center is a more convenient alternative to sending vehicles to the dealership. In fact, if you’re within a 50-mile radius of downtown Cincinnati, the Mobile Solutions team can come to your shop and handle many calibrations on-site. Why deal with the liability of transferring vehicles to another location for calibrations?
Volvo ADAS Systems
Unlike most vehicle manufacturers, Volvo doesn’t have fancy names for most of their ADAS systems. With that being said, here are some of the types of ADAS systems you could encounter in Volvos.
- Driver assist with cross traffic alert gives warnings for approaching vehicles and can automatically brake in case of imminent collisions.
- Intelligent driver assist technology can detect and help prevent collisions with other vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians, and large animals, even at night.
- Four high-definition cameras provide a 360° bird’s eye parking view.
- The blind spot information system (BLIS™) with steer assist alerts drivers to vehicles in their blind spot and can take action to help prevent collisions.
- A run-off road mitigation system helps steer and brake if a driver unintentionally strays towards the edge of the road.
Cincinnati Reliable Volvo ADAS Calibration
When you need module programming, headlamp coding, electrical diagnostics, or other Volvo ADAS calibrations, trust the professionals at ADAS Calibration Center. With all the tools and training of the dealership with less of the hassle, we’re your perfect partner for all your ADAS calibration needs.Schedule Service